Position: Vice President, Product Management – Alteryx (AYX) Platform
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Vice President, Product Management for our cloud-based Alteryx (AYX) Platform. The AYX Platform serves as the underlying PaaS foundation for APA Platform and the analytic capabilities/experiences it will deliver to our customers. As the Vice President, Product Management, for AYX Platform you will drive the platform strategy and GTM while also being responsible for the growth, development, and execution of its Product Management organization. As the product leader AYX Platform, you will work to instill a customer-first culture and mentality in the product and development organizations, working closely with Engineering leadership to evolve and optimize full Product Engineering processes. You will demonstrate the Alteryx core values of customer emphasis, innovation, compassion, accountability, and character and have a passion for developing people.
This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Help build the vision for AYX Platform and evangelize this vision with our customers, partners and employees
- Drive product strategy for AYX Platform, leveraging Alteryx corporate strategy, competitive analysis, telemetry, and industry trends, and trends in cloud-based implementations for Virtual Private Cloud and SaaS
- 3+ years’ experience building Enterprise B2B cloud solutions using Virtual Provide Cloud and SaaS models
- Experience in AWS, Azure, or GCP deployment types, including the associated marketplaces, a plus
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan for AYX Platform, collaborating with sales, marketing, support, etc.
- Hire, inspire, and lead the AYX Platform Product Management organization across multiple geographies
- Deliver amazing product outcomes through ensuring end to end product life cycle activities are executed at the highest level: market assessment, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success
- Implementing product management best practices and evolve them to fit the needs of the organization
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Perform the role of champion to promote and evangelize AYX Platform with marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners and customers
- Actively participate in industry events, customer briefings and advisory boards and social media communications for AYX Platform
- Contribute to a great work environment by providing exemplary leadership (modeling) to your leadership team and team members
- 15+ years in Product Management in High Tech/Software preferably in the data and/or platform space
- 5+ years’ experience leading Product teams and/or large organizations in similar role
- Proven experience building and launching platforms; experience launching PaaS or IaaS services a significant plus
- Strong technical product management background; advanced knowledge around service concepts such as microservices a plus
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Lean Product methodologies
- Strong experience with Product Management tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, Confluence, Team Services)
- Experience with Alteryx Products or other analytic products a plus
- Experience working with global, distributed teams
- Experience moving on-premises products to the cloud is a plus Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem-solving, and attention to detail
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $185,000 – $277,00. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. his role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Benefits & Perks
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here .
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers !
Please contact HR@alteryx.com if you require a reasonable accommodation/adjustment to review our website or to apply online.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Product Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.