Who We Are: Schwazze (OTCQX: SHWZ) is executing its vision to become one of the nation’s largest vertically integrated cannabis holding companies by revenue. Upon the completion of its announced acquisitions, its portfolio will consist of top-tier licensed brands spanning cultivation, extraction, infused-product manufacturing, dispensary operations, consulting, and a nutrient line. Schwazze leadership includes Colorado cannabis leaders with proven expertise in product and business development as well as top-tier executives from Fortune 500 companies. As a leading platform for vertical integration, Schwazze is strengthening the operational efficiency of the cannabis industry in Colorado and beyond, promoting sustainable growth and increased access to capital, while delivering best-quality service and products to the end consumer. For more information, please visit our website: www.schwazze.com.
Job Title: VP, Omnichannel Commerce
Type: Full- Time
Location: Denver, CO
This individual will play an integral role in shaping business strategy and advance the organization’s standing both regionally. Within the digital strategy component of the role, the scope of oversight includes digital commerce strategy and development for SCHWAZZE’s public-facing websites and intranets as well as our presence on third-party websites, digital engagement, mobile and interactive platform development, lead generation via search engine and social media marketing, design and management of consumer-facing tools including physician search, online appointment scheduling, apps and marketing call centers. Within the marketing intelligence component, the scope of oversight includes marketing research, data warehouse development, Consumer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Oversee all ofSchwazze E-Commerce business with full P&L ownership for Schwazze.com
- Lead and manage end-to-end website strategy development with 3rdparty partners and IT, and day to day operational execution.
- Build a distinctive, authenticand experiential Schwazze.com for all types of Schwazze consumers.
- Grow online commercial results with respect to top and bottom lines, ensuring E-Commerce is a strong driver to achieve overall company revenue projections.
- Develop comprehensive digital web strategy to expand customer acquisition & retention channels by maximizing Schwazze.com traffic, conversion, and retention.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales and Marketing in the design and development of E-Commerce programs to support Schwazze.com globally.
- Partner with Brand Marketing on website content generation and maximize return through testing, site optimization, UI/UX and improving online customer experience.
- Develop SEO strategy and execution.
- Contribute analytical rigor, with managing CAC, pricing scenarios, etc.
- Implement programs to support online merchandising and optimization.
- Evaluate data and feedback from customer insights, CRM, and product teams to further iterate and evolve our subscription and digital product offerings on Schwazze.com.
- Evaluate competitive benchmarks and continue to drive improvements to Schwazze online web strategy.
- Provide leadership to the E-Commerce team, building capabilities and supporting them in their development while nurturing a collaborative and dynamic culture.
- Relationship Management: Demonstrated skills and experience developing leadership relationships, with strong executive presence and confidence.
- Leadership: Experience leading and motivating teams, including performance management, collaboration, mentoring and career development.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions with significant, broad implications for the management and operations of a major department or multiple departments. Maintains composure and focus and provides leadership in crisis situations.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are broad, complexand abstract, often system-wide issues and requiring substantial creativity, resourcefulness, staff engagement, negotiation and diplomacy to develop solutions.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set direction and vision for major departments or multiple departments. Establishes priorities, develops policiesand allocates resources.
- Oral Communications: Ability to verbally communicate complex concepts and address sensitive situations, resolve conflicts, negotiate, motivateand persuade others.
- Knowledge: Broad and comprehensive knowledge of health care, including diseases and conditions, symptomsand treatment options for all specialties.
- Team Work: Ability to lead and direct multiple collaborative teams for large projects or groups across functional areas.
- Customer Service: Ability to lead operational initiatives to meet or exceed customer service standards and expectations in assigned unit(s) and/or across multiple areas in a timely and respectful manner.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA highly preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in marketing leadership roles, ideally in a matrixed environment.
- 7+ years of supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of health care experience, preferably within a large provider system.
Working Conditions (Schedule, Environment, Travel)
- Schedule will Vary Depending on the needs of the business (Nights, Weekends, Holidays included.
- Job is based in Denver, Colorado with travel as needed.
If interested in working with Schwazze – there are a number of jobs Director and above up for hire. Visit the site to see more.
To apply for this job please visit schwazze.ourhcm.com.