PlanOmatic is a tech-enabled service company that provides high-quality professional photography, floor plans and property condition reports for real estate, nationwide. With hundreds of photographers across the US, PlanOmatic serves real estate agents, property management companies, single-family rental owner/operators and iBuyers. As a client-centric company, PlanOmatic offers integrations and business intelligence for its partners to streamline their operations and marketing workflow. With a mission to show 1 million people their home for the first time, PlanOmatic continuously improves its solutions to lead innovation in the real estate industry.
- Inc. 5000 honoree for fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Denver Business Journal Small Business (20-29 employees) Award Winner in 2016.
- Colorado Companies to Watch honoree in 2018.
- HousingWire Tech100 Real Estate honoree in 2020.
We are searching for an innovative VP of Marketing to join our growing company. We are prioritizing candidates that have experience working in the Single-Family Rental industry. The ideal candidate should be an expert in B2B marketing strategy, building and managing teams, optimizing paid advertising budgets and fostering a data-driven marketing culture. You will leverage your strategic and leadership experience to help us deliver on our brand promise while achieving our lead generation and client acquisition goals. In addition to overseeing the marketing department, you will join our leadership team to collaborate and create alignment among company leaders with regards to the marketing strategy.
As the VP of Marketing, you will have the exciting opportunity to introduce new innovative and disruptive services to new and existing clients. We need a creative thinker that can communicate the value and necessity of services that have yet to exist in our industry. Through successfully executing these marketing campaigns, you will help PlanOmatic make the transition from vendor to industry thought leader.
This position reports to the CEO.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish goals, develop a scalable marketing strategy, and create integrated marketing programs that support the priorities and long-term goals of the business.
- Work with other members of the leadership team to define and achieve the company’s revenue and growth goals.
- Build a robust brand positioning and messaging strategy to drive customer acquisition and loyalty.
- Position PlanOmatic as a thought leader through nuanced messaging to critical audience segments.
- Serve as PlanOmatic’s primary brand advocate and ensure consistency and authenticity across all marketing materials and copy.
- Define and implement unified social media and web strategy and drive daily content creation, content distribution, audience engagement, etc.
- Establish metrics and goals for tracking paid advertising reach and effect, report on insights on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Drive and improve the current lead generation methods and process, and continually find new ways to improve creation and conversion of incoming leads.
- Create a staffing roadmap for the marketing team that will allow us to execute on revenue goals.
- Determine the strategic direction of content campaigns for each line of business.
- Review the business’s content on a regular basis in an attempt to identify opportunities, points of improvement, and creative solutions for the business’s SEO strategy.
- Development PlanOmatic’s partnership marketing strategy through researching and creating partnerships that will create new revenue streams.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of Enterprise B2B marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience in the SFR industry is ideal
- Experience building and scaling a marketing team
- Proven strategic thinker and innovative leader with an ability to lead the development of programs that are distinctive, relevant, creative, measurable and aligned to the strategic direction of the business
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in storytelling with executive (C-suite) and client base
- Ability to establish meaningful metrics and scorecards for gauging program effectiveness and oversee the development and management of budgets, team structure, and reporting
- Experience identifying/managing agencies or freelancers
- Experience creating and managing successful partnership marketing campaigns
- High level of knowledge in using marketing automation tools (eg Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot)
- Familiarity with WordPress websites and basic HTML
- Expertise using the Adobe Creative Suite
- In-depth knowledge of paid ad platforms, including LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Proven ability to juggle many tasks, move forward in ambiguous situations, and adhere to deadlines in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills matched to an excellent interpersonal and executive presence
- Ability to make data-driven decisions based on market research and product-level analysis of sales funnel
- Extremely organized with excellent project management, time management, decision-making, organizational, and problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits:
Going beyond happy hours and free lunches (though, we do have both) PlanOmatic’s culture is focused on creating a safe and supportive environment at work. PlanOmatic moderates employee-led initiatives focused on Health & Wellness, Diversity & Inclusion, and Philanthropy to encourage our team to continue to grow personally and professionally.
PlanOmatic is a place where BIPOC, women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and other marginalized groups are celebrated. We are proud of the inclusive working space we have created for all of our staff.
For this role:
- Starting salary of $100,000 – $150,000 depending on experience.
- Opportunity for annual bonus.
- 100% of all health care premiums covered by our company for full time employees and all dependents.
- Optional dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance plans.
- 401(k) with up to 4% contribution match by company.
- During non-covid times, regular happy hours, team building activities, and a dog-friendly office located in the RiNo neighborhood in Denver.
- Marketing & Advertising
To apply for this job please visit www.planomatic.com.