The Integer Group
The Integer Group is looking for a Vice President, Growth & Marketing to join our Denver, Colorado office. Due to the nature of our new workforce, this role offers the opportunity to work on-site or remote capacity. This role is responsible for setting and leading the strategic direction of all core new business efforts for Integer Denver including our Integer Des Moines office, with support to our New York office. This candidate is someone who challenges convention, brings new thinking, has a creative mentality and has past experience delivering growth.
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Takes a leadership role in growing Integer Denver’s roster of clients by establishing a business development plan with targeted categories and brands by working with lead sources to identify, evaluate, and elevate business opportunities.
- Directing and managing the new business process in the agency from RFI to final presentation; and being responsible for marketing Integer Denver.
- Leads client prospecting. Developing relationships with client commerce and marketing leads.
- Leading pitches. Conductor and composer of integrated team developing pitches. Key operator for all aspects of pitch – both internal and external.
- Leads the business development team in pitch operations.
- Continually evolves our pitch product and process to best position Integer to win.
- Develop plan and content for external conferences, attendance and speaking opportunities for agency employees. This includes identifying the right places to be and creating the right content, from sharing work to through leadership pieces, all in conjunction with the corporate PR and marketing strategy.
- Consistently looks for market opportunities for Integer Denver, establishing and nurturing relationships with potential client partners.
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years management experience preferred. Agency and specific product/service experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in an agency Business Development roll preferred. 3+ years in a growth type role. Experience with agency lead generation, cultivating net new relationships and converting into business development opportunities required.
- Extensive experience with leading the pitch process and writing RFIs and RFPs.
- Superior writing skills and exceptional presentation skills.
- Demonstrate curiosity for the omnichannel/digital landscape, including trends and technologies.
- Enjoy working in a creative environment where the world is a
At Integer, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We’ve created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures. We also want to set you up for success, not stress. We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to paid time off to give you an ideal work-life balance. And perks at the office makes coming in each day just a little easier!
7245 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
Interested? Apply today at integer.com/careers!
The Integer Group® is the world’s leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through Retail Marketing, eCommerce, Brand Communications, Media & Connections, and Data & Analytics, we accelerate conversion and build a brand’s lifetime bond with its consumers. It’s what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc. and the commerce arm of TBWA\Worldwide, The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices around the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America. The Integer Group’s clients include AT&T, FedEx, Mars/Wrigley, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.
To apply for this job please visit integer.com.