Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and an award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
As our Vice President of Sales, you’ll be instrumental in driving the company’s revenue strategy, working closely with the rest of our executive team to ensure strategic alignment and efficient execution. You’ll be responsible for leading, motivating and managing our sales teams to achieve aggressive revenue targets. You will be a member of the company’s executive team and will report directly to our CEO, based at our Denver Headquarters.
- Meet and exceed the company’s revenue goals
- Develop and managing outside and inside sales teams
- Lead and motivate a team of sales professionals and account executives both at our Denver HQ and across the country
- Coach and Mentor sales professionals and sales managers
- Build a sales culture that supports Virtuance Values
- Evaluate, formulate, and drive our go to market strategy building upon our existing foundation
- Work closely with our VP of Marketing in order to ensure strategic alignment and effective sales support from our marketing team
- Architect sales compensation models across sales roles that create effective and synergistic incentives
- Create revenue forecasts and sales budgets
- Refine and create new systems, processes and infrastructure to support our sales strategy and enable our sales team to achieve great results
- Attend industry events across the country in order to build meaningful relationships with key industry executives and drive enterprise and channel growth.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling revenue through multiple stages of company growth
- 5+ years experience building and managing scalable outside sales teams
- 3+ years experience building and managing inside sales teams
- Experience managing and/or architecting CRM systems to manage sales processes
- Experience establishing meaningful third-party channel relationships
- Experience architecting and implementing effective sales compensation models
- Sales management/leadership experience in tech-enabled service and/or SAAS organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to make profound impact on company’s growth trajectory
- Positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to be a significant contributor to a fast-moving team
- Ability to travel 10-20% of time to Industry Events and Key Client Offices
What we offer you:
Compensation: A competitive base salary and bonus structure, with limitless growth potential.
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefit package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teledoc)
- Employer Matching 401k
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Variety of Office Perks
More About Virtuance:
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 30,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Austin, Colorado, Nevada, Atlanta, and other markets.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Core team of 60+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to more than 200+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 20 states.
Award winning culture and team:
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry leading service on a national level
How to apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter at the address below once you click the “apply now” button. They will only consider applicants who submit both a resume and a cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.