The Vice President of Professional Services leads the Professional Services (PS) function at Granicus. The PS organization is a large, multi-disciplinary team spread across multiple offices. The team includes 100+ implementation specialists, consultants, project managers, web developers, data specialists and various technical experts. The PS team owns the client experience during the pivotal period following deal closure until a satisfied customer is transitioned to the Customer Support & Success teams. Ultimately, the PS team is responsible for driving long-term customer satisfaction through repeatable solution delivery
Strong candidates will have deep experience leading large, complex teams and the executive presence to represent the PS function to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Board of Directors (BoD). Qualified candidates will also have demonstrated experience aggressively prioritizing competing requirements from a diverse group of stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Set strategic goals for the PS team aligned with the MBOs and company priorities established by the Executive Leadership Team.
- Drive the adoption of standardization, accelerate delivery, and identify revenue growth opportunities through service delivery innovation.
- Coach and develop a team of future operational leaders at Granicus and prepare them for increased responsibility.
- Partner with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on key operational projects as required.
- Partner with sales leadership to help achieve bookings goals and support creative delivery solutions in support of large opportunities.
- Serve as the advocate and representative for the PS function with all cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Finance, Customer Support & Customer Success).
- Maximize project & product-line profitability and develop new services offerings as required.
- Lead M&A planning for the PS org and the successful integration of acquired operational teams.
- Own and deliver all monthly reporting and analytics covering the PS organization.
- Structure PS org in support of the company’s strategic goals.
- Drive responsible resource planning and allocation for the PS org.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in a business operations role, ideally with extensive experience building and leading large, cross-functional teams.
- You have an executive presence and a willingness to make tough decisions with imperfect information.
- You have extensive project management experience.
- You have experience with M&A or post-merger integration projects.
- You possess superior communication skills – oral, written, and visual (ex: process mapping/workflow)
- You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- You can analyze business processes/operations, understand the key drivers, and develop fit-for-purpose solutions.
- You can travel as needed (up to 40%).
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.