Date Posted: 2020-07-24
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The VP of Field Sales is responsible for executing the Veeam Go-To-Market Sales strategy to grow New Bookings in a set of new and existing customers. The VP works to develop the company’s activity with end customers, resellers and Alliance Partners with an emphaisis on larger field rep driven opportunities. They will be in charge of managing their team and coordinating all necessary supporting activities.
- Fully accountable for generating new sales revenue in the defined region
- Analyzes regional market data in an effort to maximize existing successes and to create new sales growth opportunities
- Prepares forecasts and growth plans
- Leads a multi-functional team with direct reports and indirect functional/support resources
- Establishes performance metrics; addresses and corrects performance deficiencies in a timely and efficient manner
- Proposes, drives and executes business plan to achieve sales targets with the team
- Fosters a successful and positive team environment
- Supports quotation and proposal efforts with partners, prospects and customers
- Plays an active part in helping to close large opportunities
- Acts as the preferred contact of CIOs, and top management of key partners
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time within the assigned territory/region requirements
- Competencies in driving sales through a network of partners in a two-tier distribution model
- Mastery level understanding of Cloud Services knowledge (servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence), benefits, trends and competitors
- Proven track record of driving sales teams and consistently exceeding established measurements for goals and objectives
- Builds strong partnerships and results with marketing colleagues to meet or exceed business objectives
- Proven record of managing multi-cultural teams in a matrix environment
- Established and proven relationships with CIOs of top enterprise accounts
- Business-to-business selling and managing using a consultative sales approach
- Successful experience doing large deals in an Enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) system: SalesForce knowledge is desired
- Knowledge of large distributors and value added resellers (VAR’s) is highly desired
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit careers.veeam.com.