Axcient is a leading provider of business continuity software. Our Axcient x360 platform is sold exclusively through Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Axcient x360 is is the only platform that allows MSPs to rationalize all backup services down to one vendor saving significant cost and time. The Vice President of Marketing is primarily responsible for generating significant pipeline by executing the Axcient flywheel, building compelling campaigns, and collaborating closely with sales. The Vice President of Marketing is also responsible for developing the Axcient community and the Marketing and Sales Development teams. Join us on our vision to Cure Data Loss and Keep Business Running.
- Pipeline generation across Inbound, outbound, and events, including 70% of pipeline for new logo acquisition and 50% for cross.
- Develop compelling and sustainable campaigns to attract and convert prospects. Manage the campaign roadmap and performance using sales velocity.
- Develop campaigns and acquisition experiments to support cost-effective acquisition.
- Manage the sales development team and set meetings for sales.
- Significantly enhance our SEO and SEM strategy and performance through the right content, ecosystem partnerships, channels, and cross-functional alignment.
- Build a content engine that efficiently and effectively leverages internal SMEs.
- Create an Axcient community built on our Vision to Cure Data Loss. Be an influential voice in the community and share marketing best practices to help our customers grow.
- Support the development of pre-built campaigns and brandable assets for Axcient resellers, with the aim of helping our customers grow their customer base.
- Manage and develop our Marketing team, including our agencies and contractors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience leading marketing for tech software companies.
- Substantial SEO and SEM experience.
- Compelling portfolio of content illustrating engaging storytelling and design.
- Demonstrated results connecting with customers and building communities that thrive.
- Passionate about empowering and developing teams.
- Comfort collaborating closely with product teams and turning tech into stories.
- An ability to establish and build rapport with executive relationships.
- Embrace the Axcient values, including Team to Win, Be Agile, and Reject Mediocrity.
Cloud adoption continues to accelerate at an exponential rate. For customers, there are many obvious benefits of the cloud that are driving such widespread adoption (capex → opex, on demand service, hire fewer IT staff, etc.). Cloud-enabled technology also eliminates the need to build, manage, and update expensive data centers with all their associated real estate, build-out, power and cooling costs.
However, 99% of an IT department is still managed in traditional enterprise data centers today due to concerns over security and compliance. As a result, customers will still need business continuity and backup/disaster recovery solutions to manage their enterprise data centers and ensure the security of their most critical business assets.
Axcient delivers cloud business continuity, cloud file sync, and cloud to cloud backup solutions through its network of MSPs, cloud service providers, system integrators, and VARs. Axcient enables its partners to protect and empower business productivity for their clients and generate highly profitable, recurring revenue. Axcient also empowers cost-effective partner and end-user private clouds, allowing partners to meet the needs of any client, regardless of size or readiness to engage in public cloud services.
K1 INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
K1 Investment Management is supporting Axcient’s quest to become the undisputed leader in cloud business continuity and backup/disaster recovery solutions. Their investment and expertise enable Axcient to strategically invest in and expand its product portfolio to grow its customer base and market dominance.
- 3,000 paying MSP customers, 100% MSP focused GTM motion
- Headquarters in Denver, CO
- Best of breed product, leader in DRaaS and Business Continuity
- Exceptional financial backing and operating expertise from K1
To apply for this job please visit axcient.com.