Website Personal Capital
Personal Capital gives you the clarity and confidence to achieve your financial goals.
Our free online tools combine all of your accounts in one place. A powerful dashboard provides deep insights and allows you to understand your total financial picture. Our expert advisors use these same tools to provide personalized wealth management that dynamically evolves with your changing life. As fiduciaries, we are legally bound to act in your best interest. With an emphasis on holistic planning, risk management, and after-tax returns, the focus is always on total value.
Transform how you track and manage your financial life with Personal Capital.
The Role: This is a unique opportunity for an investment advisory professional to contribute in the pioneering
of Personal Capital’s investment sales team. The Vice President – Financial Advisor is responsible for the personalized, direct-to-client sales experience for Personal Capital’s investment advisory service.
Specific client facing duties include but are not limited to:
- Outbound phone prospecting and sales
- Following up on prospective client appointments set by internal Sales Associates
- Investment product personalization and suitability
- Ongoing involvement with existing clients to pursue additional investment opportunities
- Periodic client service efforts with existing clients
Specific non-client facing duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide frequent and detailed client feedback to all members of the Personal Capital team
- Assist in the development of long term sales processes
- Assist in the training of new Vice President – Financial Advisor hires
The ideal candidate will execute on standards that redefine the existing industry landscape. They will embrace the ability to participate in an organization with a reputation for customer-centricity and long-term client relationships.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven Consumer-Direct Investment Advisory Sales Skills: End-to-end experience with all aspects of retail investment sales, such as proactive outbound prospecting, suitability and information gathering, and product personalization.
- Remote Delivery: Exposure to web-based investment service delivery. Comfortable executing a remote-delivery sales model — paperless, branchless, cloud-based infrastructure – and delivering a quality experience that is better than traditional, in-person sales.
- Compliance: Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements. Possesses a clean U4 record.
- Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Proven track record in relationship management and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to compare and contrast the benefits and suitability of different investment options and products.
- Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and execute personalized, multi-step process for high-volume sales funnel.
- Experience with client operational aspect of investment advisory. Examples: (ACAT, IRA distributions).
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic level.
- Series 65 or equivalent required.
- This role is a work from home position also offered 100% remote, nationwide.
Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Investment Banking
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.