Tilson Technology Management
Tilson is on a mission to build America’s information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for nine years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We build high-performing teams who take on the largest and most impactful projects for our clients.
The VP, Consulting leads the consulting division to achieve the following the objectives:
- Maximize coordination and integration with Tilson’s telecom design and build and infrastructure development businesses, building quantifiable and successful cross resourcing and cross selling activity.
- Increase the segment’s growth rate to be in the top three nationally for market share in each consulting sub-practice.
- Capitalize on Consulting’s existing quest for excellence in serving customers, looking for opportunities to solve more complex problems, create new and valuable services and products, and coach our consultants to new heights of quality delivery.
- P&L responsibility for the division, including accountability to budgets, growth targets and margins.
- Building and leading a world-class management and delivery team.
- Integrating the businesses with the wider corporate strategy and business activities.
- Creating better quality control and customer-centric business processes.
- Diversifying and expanding service and product offerings.
- Support and enhance the balance between product and service offerings.
- Improve marketing and go-to-market activities, ranging from sales team expansion to social media presence and activity.
- Contributing to the corporate planning and strategy initiatives as directed by the COO.
- Participate as a senior leader in major business development and capture activities.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a senior role in a consulting business, having managed a consulting portfolio of more than one line of business, 100 employees and $50 million/year in consulting revenue.
- Demonstrated success leading a high growth consulting organization including revenue expansion, product line diversification, and increasing responsibility for direct and indirect reports.
- Telecommunications industry experience or exposure preferred, with other construction, engineering and/or utility vertical market experience also valuable.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally at least 30% of the time.
- Demonstrated sales and proposal/business development experience.
- Positive, engaging style, with a habit of collaboration.
- Demonstrated relationships in related vertical markets
- Extensive public-speaking, sales, and public-outreach experience
- A track record of direct production of consulting deliverables
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Respect, and Composure. To learn more about Tilson, the benefits we offer and our values, we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.
To apply for this job please visit tilsontech.com.