Website Pacific Western Bank
The SVP, Director of Digital Banking is responsible for managing and overseeing the Bank’s digital transformation efforts from a business strategy and product execution perspective. This role is responsible for designing and executing the bank’s digital roadmap, including the definition of our customer needs, client journey (UX/UI), vendors/partners, etc. This role focuses on initiatives that accelerate Bank revenue and enhance core digital banking product capabilities. The SVP, Director of Digital Banking, will report into the EVP of Products & Partnerships.
- Develop short and long-term digital banking plans and implement programs that capitalize on business opportunities
- Lead the bank’s digital team to define, communicate and execute the strategy, roadmap, and build for Digital Banking product offerings.
- Define and develop customer-level requirements, features, value proposition, and experiences for Digital Banking product offerings.
- Oversee the management, agile development planning, and implementation of all technology development projects, including determination of areas to build vs. partner from a business perspective.
- Design integrated, end to end solutions addressing people, process and technology systems to meet the identified business needs.
- Develop detailed requirements (features, user stories, user acceptance criteria) used by various IT partners to build needed solutions, with support from other areas of the Bank.
- Identify, select and manage vendors supporting the bank’s digital strategy.
- Manage project risks and resourcing needs; resolve impediments
- Define and develop go-to market plans for digital products.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners across the bank including Technology, Bank Partners, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Risk and Compliance/BSA/AML to deliver on new product development activities and product launch.
- Develop communications and present and influence Senior Executive audiences.
- Manage digital banking team and assist in recruiting the right talent.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Office is in New York but work location/schedule can be flexible and telecommuting may be considered.
- Must have at least 12 years’ work experience in financial services, fintech, and/or product development
- Bachelor’s degree
- In-depth knowledge of Bank products and ability to manage Product roadmap.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with all members of the organization.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in B2B and working in digital transformation
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience building high-performing teams
To apply for this job please visit careers-pacwest.icims.com.