Opentext – The Information Company
Together Carbonite and Webroot form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit and our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
OpenText is seeking a Sr. Director, Digital Marketing to oversee the in-house digital marketing team that serves the Webroot, Carbonite and Hightail brands within OpenText. This role will lead strategy for campaigns and manage two high-performance teams: Marketing Automation and Digital Media/Analytics/Search.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing will need to be an excellent cross-functional communicator, highly organized and knowledgeable of modern digital marketing strategy. This role is responsible for ensuring that our email, display, content and search programs are aligned with stakeholder goals and sales objectives. Working cross-functionally across key groups including Sales, Product, Channel, and Field, this leader will need to manage the execution of all key marketing campaigns.
This role is a vital part of the marketing leadership team that will help drive the next phase of growth for the SMB/C unit of OpenText.
You Are Great At
- Managing our in-house digital marketing team
- Overseeing Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing/Search teams and programs
- Managing a robust set of marketing tech stack tools
- Oversight and development of online marketing campaigns, strategy, and vision
- Managing, training, and motivating a team and introducing best practice to all initiatives
- Oversight of digital project management including prioritization of projects with Creative Services and EBS teams
- Being a key Marketing Leadership member that will present strategy and metrics at leadership meetings
- Driving and optimizing the team to hit bookings and trial sales targets
- Monitoring and regularly reporting on digital marketing trends and user metrics
- Providing best leadership practices in digital marketing for internal and external audiences
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in leading digital marketing programs and teams
- Strong experience managing a digital marketing team
- Strong experience managing high-impact digital marketing programs for both B2C and B2B
- Experience in web marketing programs, including conversion rate optimization and SEO
- Experience and knowledge of marketing automation tools such as (Marketo, Responsys, Conversica, etc.)
- Experience in and knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, SiteSpect, Optimizely etc.)
- Experience using DV360, Jellyfish, Facebook and similar tools for digital ad management
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
The minimum salary for this role is $175k USD with a performance-based bonus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.