Elastic is a search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
Elastic is undertaking rapid growth, and we are looking for a seasoned Order Operations leader to join at this exciting time for our business as we grow to the next stage. You should have experience of globally scaling successful teams, and expect you to share our passion and aspiration to build a truly world-class Order Operations function.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Ensure we are able to deliver good, clean business from a bookings perspective in terms of finance, legal, support, etc
- Scale the team to meet continued demand. Develop existing staff and bring on new hires
- Developing processes and tools to optimize efficiency and accuracy to order operations in the business. Frequently juggling multiple projects and working towards successful conclusions.
- Partnering with senior executives across Sales, Finance and Ops to inform and influence treatment of complex deals to inspiring change in process.
What You Bring Along:
- Operated in a leadership role at a public software company at scale (being $1bn revenue or more).
- Deep order ops experience built over 5+ years.
- Has the gravitas and track record of influencing and managing senior executives effectively.
- Strong examples of leading teams that robustly understand and apply bookings policy, and personally able to make sound judgments on more complex deals and lead organizational alignment behind this position as appropriate.
- Evidence of the ability to challenge the business to drive process change required to continue to operate the function efficiently and effectively.
- IT Systems savvy, comfortable defining requirements for systems change, and partnering to drive IT projects through to implementation.
- Established leadership of distributed global teams.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.