The Sr. Director, Business Operations is responsible for strategically identifying opportunities, creating initiatives and successfully leading the execution of improving processes, tools and resources to drive business results in Americas region within Crocs. This role will partner cross-functionally with global partners to maximize all business opportunities in the areas of sales growth, system optimization, reporting, SGA reduction, inventory management, customer fulfillment & IT solutions.
Primary Job Duties
- Drive initiatives focused on growth, sales effectiveness, inventory management, flow of goods and productivity.
- Lead strategic projects and provide analytical insights that support sales growth.
- Identify areas of opportunities to improve efficiency, accuracy and reduce spending. Proactively make recommended solutions.
- Review operational and business issues and help determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Find and pursue cost reduction opportunities.
- Develop key processes and tools that increase the team’s efficiency and effectiveness in day-to-day tasks and communications
- Present projects and status updates to executive leadership when appropriate.
- Advocate for the region and serve as a liaison with cross-functional partners in Merchandising, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, IT, Legal and Human Resources.
- Maintain ongoing communication and coordination with department and business groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of relevant experience in business strategy and business operations.
- Project Management experience
- Experience in the footwear industry preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions across the cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of cross-functional teams
- Well-developed presentation skills needed to present to senior level executives
- Excellent communication and management skills; must possess ability to persuade, influence and build consensus among all parties
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a surrounding of continual change; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.crocs.com.