KTGY Architecture + Planning is one of the nation’s foremost residential and mixed-use firms delivering innovation, artistry and attention to detail across multiple studios, nationwide. As place-makers, we design with care, intelligence and responsiveness. Blending client goals, design efficiency and resident experience we create thriving, memorable and sustainable neighborhoods of the future.
KTGY is looking for a Regional Development Director in its Denver, CO office to strengthen and grow client relationships and target new business opportunities. To flourish in this role, a minimum of 10 years of client-facing business development experience within the A/E/C industry is required. If you have a passion for design, the built environment, and the practice of business development, in addition to a proven track record of contributing to an organization’s growth, please apply today to learn more about this dynamic career opportunity.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a client-facing business development capacity within the A/E/C industry, preferably for a multi-disciplinary national architecture firm
- Ability to bring analytical thinking to business development approaches and decision-making
- Proven ability to effectively establish and maintain client relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively across geographies, disciplines, leadership levels and with a wide range of personalities and working styles
- Proven experience using CRM as a value-add tool
- Advanced understanding and proficiency using the following software: MS Office/Adobe Suite
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- Preferred 10 years: Experience in a client-facing business development capacity within the A/E/C industry
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.