ONEflight International is looking for an experienced Director of Human Resources who is autonomous, collaborative, takes initiative and thrives in a fluid work environment.
You’ll be responsible for all of HR at ONEflight International. This incumbent will be responsible for everything HR related, which includes but not limited to – building a great work culture, recruiting, employee relations, policies and procedures, Investigations, training, benefits, unemployment claims…etc.
This position will report to the CEO, with two direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Has a strong solution focus and is comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Advises key members of senior management on HR matters including, investigations, potential risks, and policy matters.
- Ensures policies, procedures and employment practices support the needs of the workforce and organization and are in compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Provides counsel to all supervisory levels in the organizations regarding HR issues such as corrective actions and employment terminations.
- Ensures appropriate balance of organizational needs and employee needs to foster positive employee relations
- Work closely with CEO and necessary departments to support business strategies and oversee day-to-day HR operations such as culture development, employee relations, benefits, payroll…etc.
- Partnering closely with legal counsel to ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Partnering with Insurance Broker to manage, review and approve all Company policies (GL. WC, E&O, Aircraft and Auto).
- Process Payroll and benefits programs, specifically health, dental, vision and COBRA.
- Implement and maintain HR initiatives that will drive employee retention and engagement.
- Communicate HR policies, practices and procedures to employees and managers.
- Manage complex and sensitive employee relations issues.
- Annual Harassment Training.
- Minimum of ten years’ work experience performing Human Resources functions as a Director or Vice President of Human Resources is required.
- Demonstrated required knowledge, skills, and education for job functions.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic leader.
- Strong knowledge of Federal, State and local employment regulations.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, and results oriented. Able to manage conflict in a direct and professional manner.
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, and ADP
- Solid working knowledge dealing with Unemployment and Worker Compensation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills (including presentation skills) across levels, with an ability to persuade and influence, and the ability to build enthusiasm and commitment
- Goal-oriented, proactive, accountable and passionate about driving results
- An agile and continuous learner with personal resilience and an ability to deal with ambiguity.
ONEflight International with its proprietary technology provides its members the only worldwide online booking engine accessing 500 of the best Charter Operators with over 12,000 aircraft Globally.
APPLY ON LINKEDIN
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.