We’re looking for a highly driven Head of Marketing to help us build our brand and be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs driving messaging to a diverse audience. You’ll be a champion of our culture, inspired by our mission to inspire, support and reward cyclists to achieve their goals. You’re excited to be jumping in on the ground floor and ready to roll up your sleeves to get started. You approach things with an open mind and love to learn with a commitment to constant improvement. We’ll support you with the resources you need to build a team, internally and externally, to help execute the strategy you develop.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the co-founders (CEO and Chief Member Officer) to build a go-to-market strategy that establishes the brand
- Help shape and own our online presence and member acquisition programs
- Work collaboratively with the Head of BizDev to deepen relationships with partners and drive value for all stakeholders (our members, our partners and us)
- Build a nimble marketing team (identify great talent, hire & manage)
Who you are:
- You have demonstrable experience activating a brand and building a large, passionate online community through influencer marketing and strategic partnerships
- You can translate strong user empathy into clear product positioning
- You’re a creative thinker that can come up with novel approaches to problems and the analytical skills to measure what works
- You’ve developed and executed go-to-market plans for online platforms, including targeted paid advertising, online and offline events, content marketing, influencer, and referral programs
- You deeply understand the cycling community we serve and ideally an active part of it
- You’re familiar with developing a YouTube channel and content production
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.