Born from the AI XPRIZE, Tinman Kinetics was founded in 2016 with a mission to deliver human-centric artificial intelligence and software. Our unique approach focuses on empowering individuals through practical applications of mobile, cloud, desktop, and AR/VR software; semantic artificial intelligence; and measurable human experience. We’re passionate about making meaningful solutions accessible, practical, and deeply integrated. We provide fully managed software solutions, next generation research and development, and strategic consulting. At Tinman Kinetics, we’re on a mission to save the world from static, expensive software. We believe in empowered people and businesses by providing fully managed, custom tailored cloud, web, and mobile solutions built from the ground up with cognitive computing DNA.
As Tinman Kinetics transitions from being primarily a service company to a product focused company, we are in the process of restructuring the core team. Therefore, we have identified a need for a Head of Marketing/Sales to lead the marketing and sales efforts as we introduce our products to market. The candidate will join the leadership team and have the following responsibilities.
• Develop go-to-market and sales strategies and manage product launches
• Lead and conduct business development efforts with diverse customers
• Build the marketing, business development, communications, and sales teams
• Temporarily support with human resources responsibilities as necessary
• Organize and participate in networking events to increase brand recognition
• Build online presence, manage social media sites, create blogs and other messaging
During the pandemic, work can be conducted from home but must be based in Denver, Colorado, USA within close range from the office in Littleton. Travel is not required during the pandemic but will resume once it’s considered safe at up 25%.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, liberal arts or related
• 10+ years of experience leading and conducting B2B marketing and sales
• Experience managing and building marketing and sales teams
• Experience developing marketing strategies and using sales management tools
• Marketing and sales executive with experience launching new products
• Entrepreneurial mindset with experience building highly effective teams
• Superb communications skills with the ability to ‘work the room’
• Experience with marketing and sales of advanced software products
• Strong familiarity with SaaS, IoT, digital transformation, computer vision, AR/VR
Tinman Kinetics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Miguel Ayala, firstname.lastname@example.org.