Fanatiz, a 777 Partners backed organization, is a rapidly growing group focused on digital sports media and technology. Its businesses include a direct to consumer subscription-based OTT service, an enterprise SaaS solution and business partnerships with sports leagues – the common denominator being a pioneering role in live sports’ digital revolution. Fanatiz has worked with many of the world’s leading soccer leagues and has partnerships with leading industry players including Fox, Turner, BeIN Sports, Gol TV and Golf Channel, among others.
As the Head of Marketing Content Strategy, you will play a meaningful role in setting and driving the content strategy for our social media channels, content initiatives, and other digital initiatives. We want to build differentiated, engaging, and customer-centric content that is specifically tailored for the digital medium. You will handle the content themes, calendar, outlet recommendation, and narrative to ensure we have the right content at the right time and what our customers want to see. You will collaborate with teams all across our organization to identify relevant content and creatively finding ways to get more use out of the content. We are just starting this journey, so you will have the opportunity to truly define this from the ground up and create something that is unique.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop a content strategy based on a company’s business objectives and a customer’s or end user’s needs.
- Lead all aspects of content requirements and build content strategy across a project life cycle. This can include conducting content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and social media accounts) as well as gap analyses.
- Crafting and maintaining editorial calendars, and content inventory.
- Collaborate with production teams and agencies to build content to drive brand affinity, engagement, conversion, thought leadership, and action within target segments.
- Collaborate with different areas of the marketing team to identify clear goals for marketing content.
- Resolve asset formats and topics that will improve audience engagement and exceed revenue contribution targets.
- Partner with Marketing Director to create content for social media channels, websites, SEO/SEM.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- High-level thinkers who also have an appetite for keeping track of details.
- Idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Highly Analytical so can use insights to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Ability to compellingly communicate a product or a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content could be presented or distributed.
- Firm understanding of user experience, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM) required.
- Understanding and passion for sports, especially soccer.
- Bilingual English (native) and Spanish (2nd language) preferred.
- Experience working with a remote team in different time zones.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Driven, can-do attitude: make things happen!
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or relative experience.
- Minimum five years of B2C (business to consumer) content marketing experience leading and running content strategy, content structures, and content development.
- Experience in digital content creation and developing content strategy.
- U.S. (All states)
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- No minimum requirements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
APPLY ON LINKED IN AT THE ADDRESS BELOW
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.