iVelocity Marketing is looking to add a highly motivated and experience Director of Operations to our team. The Director of Operations is a crucial part of our business and success as they lead the team to accomplish and achieve client goals.
iVelocity Marketing is a digital marketing agency focused on connecting patients in need with exceptional service providers & care solutions. The Director of Operations’ primary responsibilities includes overseeing day-to-day tasks, project & process management, client accounts, direct management of the team, overall agency operations as well as assisting in the agency’s growth. The Director of Operations will work directly with the CEO and other members of the management team to ensure successful operation and growth of iVelocity Marketing and deliver exceptional client service.
To qualify for consideration, candidates will have a proven track record of success in management and sales in a fast-paced environment; they will possess confidence, emotional intelligence; credibility and high integrity; and an excellent work ethic.
You must be personable and enthusiastic, engaging, conscientious and highly attentive to detail, and truly passionate about achieving success.
- Implement standards of practice for departments across the company and ensure complete adherence
- Oversee daily operations of each department to ensure tasks, deadlines, and communication to clients is being met
- Manage staff to performance indicators
- Oversee project management
- Determine the progress of agency financial goals, cut expenses, and evaluate ways to increase profits
- Along with other members of senior management, determine new lines of business and growth plans
- Stay up to date on new changes in the digital marketing industry
- Oversee client on-boarding & launches
- Works closely with team on client retention & satisfaction
- Ensures the iVelocity team has all the necessary tools and processes and systems in place to be able to deliver to iVelocity’s service standards
- Assists the team in ensuring our service standards are met every time
- Organize and present weekly company meetings
- Design and improvement of production systems for efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s in Business or Finance
- 5-7 years’ experience as an Operations Director in a similar setting
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills that build effective working relationships with client and other team members
- Must be a self-starter, accountable, and highly motivated to hit and exceed targets
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills and a proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations
- Maintains professionalism and poise constantly, even when working under pressure
- Strategic planning and budgeting experience
- Must have skills with yearly staff evaluations and discipline actions
- Must be comfortable hiring, disciplining, coaching, and firing of staff members
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously and virtually
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional demeanor
- Team player and servant leader
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Healthcare and/or digital marketing knowledge is strongly preferred.
Apply on Linkedin
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.