Alerted to us from a Colorado based friend:
- Utilize financial and operational data for advanced planning, forecasting, and what-if analysis
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information. Ad-hoc reporting and analysis, quarterly and monthly financial reports. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives. Prepares monthly reporting deck for the Board.
- Lead out on annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes.
- Automate processes and tools for planning and forecasting
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures. Prepare daily KPI dashboard.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns
- Values assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential
- Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, merger and acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management
- Improve performance by measuring and evaluating ROI in marketing programs, customer pricing and investments
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Assisting with the development and training of others
- Perform 13 week cash forecasting each week
- Support of and involvement in company, department, and/or safety policies, procedures, programs and activities.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5-7 years of experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Nutritional supplement industry or consumer packaged goods experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills required. Interpersonal skills and experience presenting to Executives and Board of Directors
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
- Employee must exert up to 30 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.