Living As One
Living As One’s Controller will be responsible for directing and setting policies for HR, accounting, and managing our relationship with our tax accountant. The controller would be a strategic role for our growing business that sets up the rules on payment terms, builds financial health reports, and structures and manages our company books. We need our controller to be self-directed and experienced to thrive in a busy workplace and to be well-versed in working closely with senior management.
We mostly serve churches and are looking for a controller with extremely high integrity who is in a new stage of their career and now is passionate about helping the global church and is looking to give back to the community.
About Living As One:
You’ll love working at Living As One if you like to be surrounded by people who deeply value working for a purpose. Living As One was founded in 2014 to fill a void in the professional video market for a highly resilient live streaming solution, and now serves a growing number of multi-location non-profit organizations across the world. Our company is fast-moving and a blast to work in, and we pride freedom and ownership in our work.
If you have prior controller experience and love the church, please reach out to us! We’d love to meet you. If you are interested, please send your resume and why you would be a great fit to email@example.com.
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Provide leadership to payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable departments
- Keep up-to-date on current HR trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Preferred accounting designation (CMA, CGA or CA), or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Minimum 10 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role with at least 5 years experience in human resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
Lack of confidence can sometimes hold us back from going for a job. But here’s a secret: there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. Living As One is a place where we encourage personal ownership. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
To apply, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit livingasone.com.