We’re looking for our first COO to join our leadership team and oversee a number of critical areas of our business including Operations, Finance, Technology, and Legal & Compliance. Our ideal candidate has led these functions before and knows how to bring them together to improve our company operations, technology, workflows, and structure in order to achieve our company goals.
We have (or plan to hire) strong teams in place for each functional area, so this role is about leading those teams to achieve our OKRs and partnering with them to solve our business’s most critical challenges as we scale.
What you’ll do
- Lead our existing Operations (supply chain, inventory planning, logistics) and Finance teams to achieving company goals; partner with our leaders to continue building out these teams and actively measure performance
- Structure, build out, and ramp up new functional areas; for 2021 this will include new Technology/Infrastructure and Legal/Compliance teams
- Develop a technology and infrastructure strategy leveraging industry best practices in applications, software and system platforms
- Partner with other critical functions across the organization such as Marketing, Ecommerce, and Design/Product Development to identify organizational workflow blockers and find solutions to keep the company on course to achieve KPIs
- Work with the CEO to take our company goals and operationalize them across the company; co-lead annual goal setting with OKRs and measure performance and business health on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis from 10,000 feet and then down to the details
We’re looking for someone who brings
- Prior executive-level experience and 15+ years of career experience; prior experience in a high-growth, inventory based business strongly preferred
- Deep expertise and prior leadership experience in the areas this role oversees (supply chain, logistics, financial and inventory planning, legal/compliance, and technology/infrastructure)
- Exceptional leadership skills; someone who has studied and implemented what it means to be an inspiring, strategic, and supportive leader
- Someone with a track record of implementing the appropriate systems, organizational structures, and processes to achieve the organization’s KPIs; an expert collaborator who can solve for this across their own teams and others
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen – we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.