NOBIS REHABILITATION PARTNERS
The role of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is to provide leadership which ensures the hospital’s clinical, financial and overall operating performance. The CEO is responsible for all day-to-day operations of the hospital, ensuring the hospital staff provides exceptional quality care and a positive patient experience. The CEO ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations and creates an environment that enables the hospital to meet or exceed its goals by holding staff accountable to performance and creating a culture of teamwork and growth. Minimum travel will be required.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provides a system of oversight, which clearly identifies deviations from plans and budgets, assures periodic comparison of performance and/or results against established standards for objectives; and assures corrective actions for actual results deviation from budget
- Attracts and retains physicians and collaborates with medical staff to establish streamlined admitting and referral processes fostering the highest level of rehab care.
- Exhibits strong communication, presentation and listening skills to ensure facility-wide collaboration and coordination, especially with physicians, employees and the community.
- Building and leveraging the expertise and skills of strategic alliances both inside and outside the organization to create business opportunities and execute business strategies.
- Takes a proactive approach to managed care, healthcare reform and related issues. Keeps abreast of new legislative information that impacts inpatient rehabilitation facilities
- Maintains the hospital’s compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Participates in and represents the hospital in professional, civic and service organizations.
- Master’s degree in business, Health Administration or another related field
- At least 5+ years of experience in a hospital leadership role
Position Location: 4650 Central Park Blvd., Denver, CO 80230
To apply for this job please visit www.nobisrehabpartners.com.