Fruita Consumers Cooperative Association
The Fruita Consumers Cooperative Association, headquartered in Fruita, Colorado, is searching for a strategic and innovative President/CEO to successfully lead their multifaceted retail organization. Candidates considered for this position must possess a strong retail management background with a preference for ag-retail and/or retail hardware store experience. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success leading a mid-sized retail operation with multiple locations. Personally, candidates must have a solid reputation for developing strong and successful relationships with customers, employees, and the communities they serve. Candidates should also have excellent business instincts coupled with strong financial acumen. They must also understand and appreciate the cooperative history and spirit of the company and allow those principles to guide their decision-making.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least ten to fifteen years’ experience working as a Departmental/Senior Leader and/or CEO preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading a profitable and successful retail operation.
- Ability to engage, develop, and retain employees to create an outstanding customer-focused team.
- Committed to the cooperative philosophy and business principles.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and results oriented.
- Be willing to reside in the trade territory.
About the Fruita Consumers Cooperative Association:
The Fruita Consumers Cooperative Association is in western Colorado, the Grand Valley region or about twenty minutes northwest of Grand Junction. It is a successful, multi-location cooperative with annual sales totaling nearly $20 million dollars. To learn more, please visit their website at fruitacoop.org.
Compensation and Benefits:
The cooperative offers a competitive salary with full benefits including Coop retirement.
Applying for this Position:
This placement is being coordinated by ProValue HR Consulting on behalf of Fruita Consumers Cooperative Association. Please send your cover letter and resume no later than October 30, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.