IMI Precision Engineering
This position has the overall responsibility for the monitoring and reporting of the financial position of the Americas, provides clear interpretation of the results to effectively drive meaningful improvements and ensure that all reports are accurate and timely. This position develops and implements corporate finance policies and procedures, while ensuring the integrity of all financial information for consolidated companies. The incumbent is responsible for analysis and accuracy of all financial information being provided for internal management and IMI plc, allowing for effective business decisions to be made which are instrumental to the success of the Company.
- Develops and prepares financial performance measurement and key indicator reports to establish appropriate financial controls.
- Involved with and provides leadership in cost containment and/or reduction efforts.
- Provide forecasts and budget information, as required.
- Consolidation, translation and analysis of international operations.
- Provide analyses of product line and customer profitability.
- Develop and implement computerized accounting solutions, as required.
- Coordinate the international annual budget process as well as monthly and quarterly revenue and profitability forecasting.
- Coordinate IT / Business Software issues.
- Responsible for corporate financial Audits / reviews.
- Other tasks, as requested by Global CFO, Americas President and CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Accounting or related undergraduate Degree – MBA a plus and 14+ years Accounting/ Finance experience is required.
- Best in class knowledge of financial practices, GAAP, cost management, supply chain and manufacturing/operations is required.
- Highly skilled at organization and personnel development.
- Background in large matrix global organizations with success in driving process improvement.
- Incumbent must be able to lead the change from a vertically integrated business model to an international business that stretches the globe.
Computers and Technology
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and ERP Systems is required.
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g., CPA) and evidence of continuing professional education post qualification.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, performance management, coaching, supervision, fostering teamwork, training and development of one or more employees.
Position Location: 5400 S Delaware St, Littleton, CO 80120
To apply for this job please visit imi-precision.jobs.