Executives in Transition Core Workshop
Register Prior To January 6th To Receive The Early Registration Discount.
NEW Workshop BEGINS January 27th 2019!
Every executive will be in transition at pivotal points in their career. Today’s execs can anticipate transitioning as often as 3-5 years.
Your personal brand, business story, and network are your most valued resource.
This highly interactive workshop and full year of ongoing support are designed for VP and C-level execs preparing for or already in transition who are ready to develop their personal brand and leverage the latest in tools and technology to reach out to a broader network.
Exclusive invitations to executive networking organizations and the opportunity to serve as a mentor gives you a way to provide value to the community, assess new opportunities from the inside and establish connections with other execs and business owners.
The five-week workshop now includes a full year of the Touchstone Executive Network.
- 1-on-1 Jump Start Strategy session before the workshop starts
- 1-on-1 Post Workshop strategy session
- A full year of access to the Touchstone Executive Network
- Quarterly leadership development
DATE, TIME & LOCATION
Classes Are From 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM
* Session 5 and 8 Start At 7:15 AM
|January 27||January 31|
|February 3||February 7|
|February 17||February 21|
|February 24||February 28|
CRESA Board Room | 1001 17th Street Suite 1225 Denver, CO 80202
INDIVIDUAL AND CONCIERGE
Please Get In Touch With Us.
Learn More About the EIT Program:
Jump Start Strategy Session
- No need to wait…Start today with a personal strategy session and your action plan. Come prepared to the first workshop session.
• Tell your story – Align your value, message, business card, resume and elevator pitch.
• Refine your resume and digital presence -Perfect your resume, and be where you need to be online. Ensure consistency across all digital channels.
• Implement social media – Use LinkedIn to catch the attention of recruiters and potential employers.
• Network intentionally -Connect to your sphere of influence. Find out the do’s and don’ts for flawless follow up. Request introductions and meetings with influencers and prospects.
• Focus and target your next position – Increase your interview opportunities. Improve your interview skills by learning strategies for phone, face to face, Skype, and group interviews, and how to address age discrimination.
• Create your personalized follow-up system – Develop your ongoing follow-up system to track progress, measure successes, stay motivated and manage your time to highest and best use.
• Close the deal – Body language tips, negotiation strategies, creative benefits packages.
$100 Discount on Professional resume rewrites
$100 Discount on Professional Head Shots
One-On-One Wrap Up
- Discuss your specific challenges and get fresh ideas for resolutions.
Check Up From The Neck Up
- Emergency call or text to discuss specific challenges.
Execs After Hours
- After hours events to grow your network
- Facilitated small group discussions with your peers
VIP Partner Invites